Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet cp candy finding cheats

Coffee Shop: Aw they hid the candy in a book kinda like how I do..........

Lighthouse Beacon: Wait for 3 short lightning strikes THEN YAY CANDY APPLE!!
Iceberg: Reach for the stars or....... CLICK THE SKY


Cove: Click the sign I'm next to then wait for your candy to fall from the sky onto the SURF building :D



Plaza: Lol I feel curious about tat giant cauldron CLICK IT!




Ski Lodge (lol ignore what I'm saying n this pic I was talking to someone) Anyway the box in the corner where I am next to the candle Click that!





Dance Lodge: The lamp in the corner, this is very simple JUST CLICK IT!





Snow Forts: Click on the blue sign and wait



Ok so I went EVERYWHERE looking for candy lol I Like candy allot..... *goes into daydream* Uh that was weird....... anyway Enjoy your sweet treats :D You get an awesome background once you have them all so get looking!!!






0 Comments: